Updates August 27, 2020
It's summer, mushies and mushie caretakers! To celebrate, we've got a special Sunny song for a new beach-themed Mush Rush level.
Release Notes (v1.4.0)
- Added Beach theme!
- Added a new song for the Beach theme
- Fixed issue with mushie being able to move and change its score after the song ended
- Fixed countdown not showing sometimes
- Fixed BEATle disappearing abruptly at end of song when mushie is on low stamina
- [Mobile] Fixed issue where mushie will launch above the screen when pressing both jump buttons at the same time
- Lowered camera angle so you can see more of the Hub!
- Added a footstep trail behind mushie
- Added flooring to mushie’s house
- Added new beach furniture set
- Added radio that can change the music that plays in mushie’s house
- Added rugs
- Mushie can now interact with bookshelves
- Items in activity, furniture, and accessory menus are now draggable
- Added button to put back furniture from the furniture menu
- Pressing pause (or clicking out of the game) in MR can cause the song to end abruptly on resume
- Removing furniture under stackable decorations will leave the decorations hanging in the air
- [Mobile] Touch input is not recognized for the first several seconds after pressing Play from start menu
- Workaround: Close and reopen application
- [Mobile] Getting notifications during Mush Rush may end the song abruptly
That's it for today! Be sure to check myminimushroom.com for updates.
Get My Mini Mushroom
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.